Please read "everything"... and "follow" the guidelines
Self-Tape Education (please watch both)
YouTube videos that will demonstrate on how to correctly video tape at home.
YOU MUST "NAME" ALL FILES CORRECTLY
(follow agents / casting instructions)
example: Superman-Clark-Archie-Joe Smith.mp4
YOU MUST "SIZE" ALL FILES CORRECTLY
(incorrectly sized files cannot be used)
note: video must be saved as: .mp4
note: video must be sized to not exceed 150 mb
SAVE AS: Choose where file is saved.
SPECIAL TRICK to size videos quickly and correctly.
follow these steps: (it is easy)
1. login to
(if you have a gmail account then YouTube will most likely
be the same username and password)
(if not create a free YouTube account)
2. upload your video to youtube and "set to PRIVATE"
3. once video is uploaded look for the video in your video list
4. click on the three vertical dots and choose "download"
5. save the file to your computer - it is all sized now
6. once you have the file then send to Lloyd Talent by WeTransfer
7. you can now delete the video from your YouTube account
(in case you forgot to mark it PRIVATE)
Upload a Self-Tape (using WeTransfer)
Upload completed Self-Tape - Click UPLOAD button
then click "Send a File" (you don't need WeTransfer Pro)
- do NOT use DropBox, OneDrive, iCloud, etc.